DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT COMPLIANCE
Copyright owners who believe their material has been infringed on the Site should contact ICNC at AcademicInitiative@nonviolent-conflict.org, or mail the requested information directly to the ICNC office, Attention: Manager of Academic Initiatives, 1775 Pennsylvania, Ave., suite 1200, NW, Washington, DC 20006.
Notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or, in the case of multiple works at the same location, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. You must include sufficient information for us to locate the material (e.g., URL, IP address, computer name).
- Information for us to be able to contact the complaining party (e.g., email address, phone number).
- A statement that the complaining party believes that the use of the material has not been authorized by the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.