By registering for ICNC online courses, you agree to:
(1) rely solely on your own work in connection with all readings, assessments, problems solving, homework and assignments (unless collaboration is expressly permitted or required);
(2) acknowledge any and all external sources used in your written work (as part of your posts, assignments) submitted for ICNC online courses;
(3) refrain from any activity that would dishonestly or fraudulently improve your results or disadvantage others in the course;
(4) maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use your username and/or password;
(5) not access or attempt to access any other user's account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the ICNC online course site. However, having an anonymous username is allowed.
This Honor Code is not intended to prohibit discussion of course material. While users must submit or do work that is their own, you should feel free to discuss lectures or other course material with others either in-person or online, outside or in the course e-platform